Waivers & Policies
- NO ONE is allowed on trampoline courts without a signed waiver & an approved wristband
- NO Outside Food or Drink.
- Jumping on trampolines is an extreme sport, play at your own risk
- Jump within your own ability – DO NOT Attempt any flips or other extreme moves, unless you have had
some training in such maneuvers
- Jumpoline Park is not responsible for lost or stolen items.
- NO ONE seven years of age or younger is allowed on the MEGA JUMP or the FOAM PIT, unless accompanied by an adult with a purchased wristband.
- NO running, racing, rough-housing, tackling, shoving, playing tag.
- NO climbing on walls.
- NO sitting anywhere on the trampoline courts or pads.
- NO jumping, sitting, or standing in padded areas.
- NO throwing balls, toys, or any other objects on the trampoline courts.
- NO touching or pulling on the nets.
- NO food, drink, candy or gum allowed on the trampoline courts or platforms.
- NO belt buckles or studs on clothing. Please remove all keys, key-chains, phones, sharp or pointed objects from apparel and pockets.
- NO shoes on the trampoline courts. All Jumpers must wear socks at all times.
- NO Re-entry
- All Sales final – No Refunds
Jumpoline Park is not responsible for children left unattended.